Skip to main content

Featured

2003 Electra Glide 100Th Anniversary

2003 Electra Glide 100Th Anniversary . 130 mm (5.1 inches) wheelbase. Vehicle identification number (v.i.n.) specifications. Harley Davidson Electra Glide FLHT 2003 100th Anniversary Edition NO from veh-markets.com Remember the special edition harley davidson ford pickup, silver and black, same stripes ! The list of vin prefixes collected at epicvin base for harley davidson electra glide classic 100th anniversary / electra 2003 1hd1ffw483y collected in our database. 2003 harley davidson electra glide classic motorcycle.

Happy 25Th Anniversary To Us


Happy 25Th Anniversary To Us. We got to talking while he put on my new tires & the. The bond of you both has inspired many to believe and cherish true love.

Mom Dad Anniversary Quotes
Mom Dad Anniversary Quotes from anniversaryquotes.net

You and our children are blessings from heaven. Congratulations on your 25th anniversary! May every day of your life add to the long years of your lovely relationship.

“As You Walk The Path Of Life Together, May Your Love Only Grow Stronger, In Wellness And In Devotion To Each Other.


To my rock, my inspiration, my number one fan, my mentor, my best friend, my lover, and my husband, a happy 25th anniversary. • “wow, you two have been in this journey together for 25 solid years! I rejoice with you and wish you many more happy anniversaries.”.

I Hope To Tolerate This Throughout Our Lifetime.


When people say it is impossible to stay together for a long time, i just point to you two. For 25 years now, you guys have been responsible for your happiness. It’s been two beautiful decades since i promised to love you forever, and every day shows me just how right i was!

Congratulations For Nurturing Yours, Till This Very Day.


Congratulations to the both of us for keeping the fire burning till so long. I love you more than words can say. Happy 25th anniversary to you, my wife, and my best friend.

You Make My Life Whole In Ways I Never Imagined Possible.


May god grant you many more years like this in the future. Sentimental happy 25th anniversary messages. Happy & warm “silver jubilee” 25th anniversary wishes for a friendly couple seeing such a great couple like you is like a dreamlike;

“Thank You For Never Giving Up On Me.


Our anniversary is a reminder that i have tolerated your shits for a year. In my next life, if there is such a thing, i truly hope you will be with me again. I'm sure your hubby is proud of you for having been such a great wife and mom to your kids.


Comments

Popular Posts